before sunday it was my dream and my entire life’s ambition to write and direct movies when I was older— I still want to do that so badly… I need it
but I don’t think im going to let myself
I wish that there was a socially acceptable way to say, “I’m having a bad mental health day and need you to pay attention to me,” without alienating everyone.
or: “I’m having a bad mental health day and need to be on my own for a while so please don’t be mad if I cancel our plans on short notice.”
blow me. | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/10iNzxj
all my OTPs sittin’ in a tree
first comes love
then comes marriage
so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my high school english teacher throws a Gatsby party at his huge house and everyone shows up in period clothing and Charlestons to 20s music and my english teacher just wears a suit and stands off to the side staring wistfully out the window the entire night
you guys think I’m joking??
HIS DOG IS LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AS WELL
I’ve been waiting to scroll past this on my dash for months
YES. THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PART OF THAT COMMERCIAL.
when u Mom com home and make hte spagheti
what is this even supposed to mean
thats what i do when me Mom com home and make hte spagheti
why can’t you spell.
im 2 busy gettin laid
We’re gonna talk to Yahoo, and Yahoo’s gonna kill itself.
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!